[PREV<<<<][HOME][BUY PRINTS][>>>>NEXT]
Wheat Field and Clouds
You can buy prints of this image here, or of course you could always contact me to get a signed print (on this one, in a larger size).

EDIT 3/17/2008: I have removed this image from ArtistRising, as I'm extremely dissatisfied with the formats they have available for square images. As soon as I find a different outlet for my square images, I will let you know. You can, of course, purchase prints directly from me. If you want to do so, contact me via e-mail (kelly.hoffart [at] gmail.com).

Wheat Field and Clouds

4 Comments:

Blogger Chandira said...

Wow, that's gorgeous!! How dramatic.

6:19 PM, November 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another stunning take.

9:19 PM, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Wally Banners said...

that photo is biblical fantastic eye you got.
You got my Battle of the Blogs vote :)

8:03 PM, November 30, 2007  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks to all!

9:15 AM, December 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

[HOME]