[PREV<<<<][HOME][MY BOOK][>>>>NEXT]

It's hard to believe it's already been two years since I started posting here at Full Metal Photographer. I hope you've enjoyed the second year at least as much as you did the first. I've had a hard time keeping up this year, with the bar exam, a new baby, and a new job taking up nearly all of my time. I hope to get some fresh, new material ready for you soon. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures that I think are the best from the last year.

Hey, I should also remind you about my photography book and my ArtistRising gallery!!!

BEST OF FLOWERS AND PLANTS

Canna Leaf

Unopened Tulip Orchid

BEST OF MINIMALISM

untitled Path in the Corn Field Capitol Dome

BEST OF RURAL NEBRASKA

Center Pivot South of Clay Center, Nebraska Bales North of Western, Nebraska
Wheat Field and Clouds Gravel Road

BEST OF COMPOSITE PHOTOGRAPHS

I'm Not Asleep Stoneleaf In a Forest Unknown

BEST OF ALTERNATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY

Twisted Silos
(redscale)

Feallen VIII
(scanography)

Fuji Disposable Reversed Lens Experiment, Frame 08
(. . . this one requires more explanation)

EDIT: There were about 209 pictures posted this last year.

I also have to wish my brother a happy 24th birthday!

Second Bloggiversary

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

happy bloggiversary! I always enjoy seeing the gorgeous images you post.

8:28 AM, February 20, 2008  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thank you very much!

8:30 AM, February 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

[HOME]