[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
IMG_2055-FieldofWinterWheat
I took this picture over the weekend, and I like it for its beautiful simplicity. I took pictures of two different fields of winter wheat, and I have two for which I have slightly bigger plans. It's worth noting that all of the pictures on my blog thus far are completely unaltered in Photoshop--all I've done is resize and sometimes crop using MSPaint. Well, I have one picture where the field turned out absolutely gorgeous and the horizon is clean, and another with a beautiful sky. I intend to use Photoshop to combine the two. The program is on my other computer, which I rarely use, but as soon as I finish that project I'll post it. I have another one that I took during the blizzard that turned out too dark, and I'll lighten it in Photoshop and post it as well.

Field of Winter Wheat

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

This pic makes me want to break out my hat and boots and ride off into the unknown.

11:55 AM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger adaminaustralia said...

Looks nice. You really captured what it's like to live in Nebraska: shitloads of nothing. You forgot the cows, though.

8:58 PM, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

I intended to take pictures of cows over the weekend, but I forgot. Perhaps another day. The young calves are like really cute little hamburgers to me.

11:07 AM, April 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]