[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Rosie
Welcome to the fourth day of Christmas in July at Full Metal Photographer. I hope you enjoy keeping cool with me when the mercury hits the upper 90's with my Christmas and winter themed images this week.

This was taken during the blizzard in January of 2005 just outside of Edgar, Nebraska, in my father-in-law's feed yard (where he keeps his farming equipment). It used to belong to his father, and when the snow is cleared you can see the indentation made by his dog, who used to ride on top of Rosie (the car's nickname).

My mom keeps getting after me to print an enlargement of this one. Mom, I'll get on top of that soon.

Rosie

2 Comments:

Blogger otilius said...

Good one! This means that I like the photo.

;)

9:32 AM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

:)

Thanks!

9:32 AM, July 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]