[PREV<<<<][HOME][BUY PRINTS][>>>>NEXT]

UPDATE 12/20/2007: Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. We just moved and don't have Internet hooked up at home yet. As soon as we do, I'll start posting again. Thanks for your patience.

Orchid
I've always liked to do black and white pictures of flowers. I think it emphasizes the beauty of their shapes, which I think are often forgotten because of their many beautiful colors.

You can buy prints of this picture here.

EDIT 3/17/2008: I have removed this image from ArtistRising, as I'm extremely dissatisfied with the formats they have available for square images. As soon as I find a different outlet for my square images, I will let you know. You can, of course, purchase prints directly from me. If you want to do so, contact me via e-mail (kelly.hoffart [at] gmail.com).

Orchid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

[HOME]