[PREV<<<<][HOME][MY BOOK][GALLERY][>>>>NEXT]
Under Forsaken Sky
This is another composite. I kept thinking that I wanted to make a very simple composite, because the real challenge with these pictures is keeping it from having too much detail. I already had the picture of a textured wall (I take quite a few of those pics anymore, so I can make the composite pictures). Then I walked outside and took a picture of some clouds. I put it together, and at first it didn't seem strange enough. That's when I decided to just flip it, which works especially well with this one because the one cloud is flat on the bottom (or top, whatever you call it); I don't believe clouds are ever flat on top, so it lends it that little bit of strangeness that I think makes it stand out.

Under Forsaken Sky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

[HOME]