[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
IMG_1690 - levels adjusted
Here's another one that I decided to Photoshop. I took it during the blizzard, but because I didn't do any exposure compensation on the camera it turned out really, really gray. So I adjusted the levels. I think I framed this one perfectly, as I didn't need to crop it at all.
EDIT: By the way, this is at a park near my house. The ground is lower on the right side of the picture and the concrete holds the ground up. They used to fill it up with water, but mosquitoes got bad, so they stopped.
EDIT (again): I added a border to all my images because this one failed to stand out from the background, and I think I like it on all my posts. What do you think?

Untitled

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still a couple of stops into the grey....

7:41 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

After I used auto-levels I thought it was a little too bright. Maybe I should have left it, but I tuned it down a bit. Maybe I'll change it and re-upload it some time.

7:44 PM, April 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Borders are good. As you can see on my blogs I'm a fan of borders around pics =)

1:18 AM, April 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really does suck a bit. my grandma takes better pics with her disposable.

8:14 AM, April 20, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

I'm sorry you feel that way, anonymous. I happen to like minimalist photography, and I think many others do too.

BTW, Otilius, I have followed your advice and uploaded a new, brighter version of the picture.

10:28 PM, April 23, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it, it looks life snow-covered cliffs.

9:39 AM, April 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a gorgeous frame. reminds me of shots from Godfrey Regio's "Koyaanisqatsi".

brilliant!

3:27 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger IbaDaiRon said...

Number me among the "minimalists" as well. Nice.

OldGuy mentioned snow-covered cliffs. I thought of Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness. (Read much of him?)

(Anonymous commenters are always so impressive! Why waste time answering them?)

11:46 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]