[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
IMG_3943 - Twin Boys in a Pickup Bed

Check out prints I have available by clicking here!

I attended my first-ever tractor pull on Saturday. (Which of course raises the question of how someone could live in Nebraska for 24 years without ever going to a tractor pull.)
These kids were just too cute to pass up a photo opportunity. It's so perfectly a picture of rural Nebraska: they're sitting in the back of a pickup truck (which has tool boxes, so obviously they use it for what it's meant for) next to a cooler and a case of Bud Light.
And here I am blending in with the crowd, more or less:
IMG_3921

Twin Boys in a Pickup Bed

2 Comments:

Blogger apositivepessimist said...

can someone get pissy if you don't blur their number plate on their vehicle?

I like them in black and white.

10:44 PM, June 27, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Actually I thought about altering it, but I didn't.

9:40 AM, June 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]