[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Boxes and Champagne
My friend and fellow law student Jon got married on Saturday. I was stupid and didn't bring my camera, since I thought that as a groomsman I wouldn't have time to take any pictures. Luckily I was able to borrow the best man's camera, a Nikon Coolpix L1, for a while. Unluckily, I didn't have time to figure out how to use it, and so this picture is blurred (on my own camera I know how to switch it to macro mode). I mean, the lighting was bad enough for shooting, but I also had to deal with this problem. But one of the professional photographers saw this picture and immediately wanted to take some of the same setup himself, and I showed him where I got it and he took about ten frames of it. That made me feel pretty good.

I did get a few other passable pictures at the reception, so I'll share those as well.

Row of Candles

What is a wedding without a bride and groom?

Bride Groom

And a couple more pics:

DSCN0774 DSCN0803

Tags: , , , , ,

Jon's Wedding

5 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Hi Kelly,

thank you for renting space on my blog, I have written a post pointing visitors in your direction.

Cheers
Martin

2:09 AM, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks!

9:47 AM, October 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the first photo with the lights and the candles, they have a nice tone. It is a pain to take photos in such lighting but keeping the shutter open that little bit longer gives a nice atmoshere.

9:46 PM, October 27, 2006  
Blogger Evolution of gina said...

I saw the groom pic and chuckled. Man, does he look like he's thinking, "Oh my goodness, have I lost my mind?" Love the candle pic!

10:53 AM, November 01, 2006  
Blogger Moise said...

Sorry for commenting, but I felt the need to clarify. I am the groom. I remember the moment well. I was not thinking, "Oh my, what have I done", I was thinking "these people will never been in the same room again" as in "I only do this once and this is it" it was a reflective moment sure, but it was not fear or dread or regret it was a present sense reflection.

1:38 PM, November 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]