[PREV<<<<][HOME][MY BOOK][GALLERY][>>>>NEXT]
No. 51
I'm back again, though there's no telling how long I'll be back. I start my new job with the feds the beginning of September, and some time after that I'll be spending 6 weeks in Dallas, so I should get some new and interesting material there.

This particular shot is my son, Lincoln, at my cousin's wedding reception this past Saturday.

This picture was taken with my brand new camara, a Canon Powershot S5 IS. It's the newer version of the Canon Powershot S3 IS, which my parents have and I've borrowed a few times. It' really a great camera, and has everything even a moderately seriously amateur could need, without costing the hundreds of extra dollars an SLR with all the necessary accessories would require.

As a side note, I realize how confusing it can be with all the untitled pictures I always have. So, along with the new camera comes an arbitrary naming system when the picture doesn't need--or shouldn't have--a title. I will just use the number assigned by the camera rather than leaving it untitled. I haven't decided how I will number them once the numbering starts over at 1.

Labels: , ,

No. 51

1 Comments:

Blogger Kath Lockett said...

This is a really wonderful photo, Mr Full Metal. A lovely portrait, well done.

8:24 PM, August 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

[HOME]