[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
IMG_2242-DaffodilStemsinVase

Check out prints I have available by clicking here!

I picked some Daffodils that came up in our back yard and stuck them in a simple vase. I decided that they've got to be the toughest flowers to photograph. Anyone have any tips on lighting? I did get a few good shots, but I thought this black-and-white one was the most interesting and unique of the bunch.

Also, I'm ecstatic to note that I sold my first print on art.com on the third of this month, a 10x8 copy of Lime Fizz over Blue. I only get 10% of the proceeds ($0.90 in this case) but what I want is for people to enjoy my work and put it up on their walls. If you're the one who bought it, let me know how the prints from that site turn out!

Daffodil Stems in Vase

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

[HOME]