[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Jack Daniel's

Check out prints I have available by clicking here!

I think I'm going to need some of this after my Estate Planning final. Perhaps mixed with some Pepsi, perhaps on the rocks, or perhaps mixed with some Irish cream just to make it a bit stronger. I think the federal wealth transfer tax system (a.k.a. the "death tax") is a good thing, but I could do without having to study it.

EDIT 3/3/2008: If you search on Google Images for "Jack Daniel's" this shows up on the first page. I'm adding this just so it gets up there for searches for "Jack Daniels". The guy's name is actually Jack Daniel. The apostrophe-s denotes ownership. It's a very common misconception that his name is Jack Daniels.

Jack Daniel's

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a really good shot Kelly! Very effective! :)

7:45 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks, Jem! I'll have to wait until after I take a few other legal classes to find out if I can actually sell prints of this one, though. :)

7:27 PM, April 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your final!!

2:33 PM, May 01, 2006  
Blogger IbaDaiRon said...

I don't know, Kelly...I could easily see this used in a magazine ad or on a website.

If, further down the road, you get tired of the rat race (or, after retiring from the profession), you've got a second career alternative, no? Keep at it, eh!

(But seriously, Jack and Irish cream? Eew.)

10:53 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]