[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Flip Dive by Kelly Hoffart
This has to be my favorite action shot I've ever taken. I was standing just on the other side of the fence from the pool with my camera, and after a while somebody asked me if I knew how creepy I looked. I told him, yes, I do. Here are two more I took that day:

Bellyflop

Lifeguard

Tags: , , , , , , ,

EDIT: I forgot to mention again the Lincoln Flickr group's walk through city campus going on this Saturday. If you can make it to Lincoln, and you own a camera, you are welcome to come along. But please, if you're not a member of the group, please join it and share whatever pictures you take that day!

Flip Dive

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here for C & C Monday (and as your landlord:))- love that first shot.

3:34 PM, August 07, 2006  
Blogger Reeholio said...

Wow, what fantastic photos! I love this blog.

Regards,

Rhys

3:40 AM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]