[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Before the Service II by Kelly Hoffart
I'd like to say happy anniversary to my parents! If I'm not mistaken, they have now been married for 26 years. And in honor of their anniversary, for the rest of the week I will be posting wedding and church themed images.

This one is from before a wedding that I attended last month in Deweese, Nebraska. It was at a Catholic church called Our Lady of the Assumption Church. My wife was one of the guest book attendants (she's the second from the right, next to the girl that was my wife's maid of honor). The bride here was our guest book attendant.

Tags: , , , , ,

UPDATE, 1:50 p.m.:
People like me today! After a few wins in BotB today (including two very close ones) I am now in the top 100 of all-time BotB fighters! *Toot* *toot* goes my own horn! And now, when people see this, I'm sure they'll vote me right back down. :)

Before the Service II

5 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

It'll be 25 in October for my wife and I, so please post a couple for us too will ya.

Happy Anniversary to your folks.

1:31 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Photo blogs rule! If I could keep my thumb out of the viewfinder and stand still when I take pictures, I might give it a go. LOL

2:43 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

The problem with them is that you have to have an AWESOME picture every time, otherwise you'll get voted down. By default, most people will vote for a photoblog if they're not crazy about the other blog. But there's a lot of "other" blogs that people are really crazy about! Plumbutt is a good example.

And I was right about losing after I posted that. I lost 9-6

2:45 PM, August 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! just wanted to give you a welcome to my blog as this week's tenant :) great to have you and your beautiful photos on my site!

2:59 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger colleen m said...

Love the stain glass window photo! This one is nice too.

11:28 PM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]