[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Condemned
This was a house across the street and one down from where I live. It was torn down on the day after Christmas. When I went in to take pictures, I had no idea how emotional the former occupants would be about it. The words "our home" were written on the walls several times. I can't say I'm sad to see them go, as they were noisy people whose yard looked like they were having a yard sale all the time, but just the same I do feel bad for them. A bit.

Tomorrow I'll post more pictures of the place.

Labels: , , , ,

Condemned

1 Comments:

Blogger Evolution of gina said...

Pretty darn brave of you to go in there, Kelly.

No current pictures to show you, but I did mention you in a blog post that I had the other day. My mind had nothing original to type so I went site-seeing.

Happy New Year!

1:43 PM, January 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

[HOME]