[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
A Rainy Morning in Lincoln, Nebraska by Kelly Hoffart

Check out prints I have available by clicking here!

I took this shot this morning around 6:30. My camera won't go any longer than a one second exposure unless I switch it to fireworks mode, in which it gives me a 2 second exposure. Since I lacked much control, I just had to keep shooting over and over until I got this great, muted exposure. Here's another, similar shot, where I got the lights of the cars driving by:

The Morning Commute

I honestly couldn't decide which one of these I liked more. It was raining, so I couldn't use my planned shooting location. Instead I found this Chinese restaurant with a roof overhang to stand under. To thank them, here's a bit of advertising I shot through my windshield:

Wok Express II

(Please don't call the number unless you honestly live in Lincoln and want to buy Chinese food from Wok Express II.)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

I forgot to mention the city campus Lincoln Flickr group photowalk going on this Saturday. If you're in the Lincoln area and you have a camera, you are invited! Click the link for details.

A Rainy Morning in Lincoln, Nebraska

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, it's funny. I have family Lincoln, NE. My step-dad is a huge a Huskers fan to this day.

12:51 PM, August 08, 2006  
Blogger Janet said...

Thanks a lot for bidding on the blog. I will be back again. Chinese food pictures always make me hungry for more blogging.:)

11:09 PM, August 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]