WIN 100 FREE BLOGEXPLOSION CREDITS!!
All you have to do is be the 10,000th visitor and leave me a short comment (see below for details).

[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
IMG_3803 - Bug and Daisy by Kelly Hoffart
It's been a while since I posted a flower picture. I sprayed this guy with pesticide right after I took the shot . . . I don't know if that makes this a bit macabre or not.

WANT TO WIN 100 BLOGEXPLOSION CREDITS?

I will be getting my 10,000th visitor today. If you're on BlogExplosion, and the counter shows 10,000 when you get here (below and left), leave a comment saying that you were the 10,000th visitor along with your BE username (so I can send you the credits) and your city/state/country, operating system, and web browser (so I can verify the truth of your claim). If you do that, it's 100 free BE credits for you!

If you're not on BE, leave me a comment anyway and I'll figure out something nice to do for you.

Tags: , , , , ,

Bug and Daisy

7 Comments:

Blogger otilius said...

heh, maybe this is your first "Snuff Pic"??

8:48 AM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Perhaps :)

9:46 AM, July 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor guy. I'll use you for a photo and then kill ya. You should have taken an after picture of him. :-)

1:03 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger stiktoonz said...

May I use this image to advertise your blog? You are my new renter. :)

1:12 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger golfwidow said...

Damn, I've been doing this for nearly five years and I don't have that many comments. Go you.

Found you via BE. I was going to say that was cruel of you to kill the bug, but I'd be lying, 'cos I don't like bugs.

5:54 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Stik: Yes, you may. People generally do that without asking and then I impliedly license it by thanking them for the plug.

7:26 AM, July 21, 2006  
Blogger stiktoonz said...

Just added this to my blog with some toon stuff slapped on it. I hope you like it m8.

3:39 AM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]