[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
A year ago today, I posted the first picture here on Full Metal Photographer. I'm using this opportunity to share with you the best of the last year. I hope you enjoy them, and look to see more great images in the coming year.

I've posted over 300 pictures in the last year (317, I believe), not counting the ten wonderful guest blog entries I had over the year. Here are just 37 of them--distilled down to the very best. Many of these are easy to buy, so if you love it, make sure to check out my purchase information page. I have the bar exam next Tuesday and Wednesday, so I won't post again until early March. Enjoy.

BEST OF LANDSCAPES

Winter Wheat and Sky A Rainy Morning in Lincoln, Nebraska Windmill Silhouette Hay Bales in Field Corn Field South of Pierce, Nebraska

BEST OF MINIMALISM

untitled Two Drains
untitled untitled
untitled

BEST OF PEOPLE AND ANIMALS

Russell by the Window Flip Dive Swinger
Children Marveling at Gorilla Twin Boys in a Pickup Bed On the Brink of Adventure

BEST OF FLOWERS AND PLANTS

Inside a Tulip White Gerber Daisy Bromeliad Orange Bell Peppers
Daffodil and Shadow Sunflower in Monochrome

BEST OF MISCELLANEOUS BLACK AND WHITE

Drawers Chrome Tree Window Light on Refrigerator
Daffodil Stems in Vase Barn North of Seward, Nebraska Dome at the Sunken Gardens Jesse Hall Stairs, Concordia University

BEST OF MISCELLANEOUS COLOR

Lime Fizz over Red Cola Mural
Window and Ivy Green International Stairwell in Nebraska State Capitol

BEST OF SELF-PORTRAITS

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait with Skull Tsuka Katana Descending

Labels: , , , , ,

First Bloggiversary

4 Comments:

Blogger Ladd W said...

Kelly, love your photos. Great work. Your colors are vibrant and your composition is quite impecable. Nicely done! I hope you don't mind, but I used your Lincoln rainy skyline background for my myspace page. I creditted you on the same page. Love you stuff! Hit me up on myspace!

11:36 PM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger meh said...

Your work is fantastic. The first thought that came to mind was "Wow".

10:31 AM, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Glogovetan Tudor said...

amazing pics! I have a blog that looks like this: http://photography2012.blogspot.com/

would you like to exchange links with me?

8:32 AM, February 25, 2007  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks to all, and Ladd, I'll allow that.

9:43 AM, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

[HOME]