[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Sunset with Telephone Pole
This is a re-interpretation of an older picture of mine. Previously with all my film shots, I didn't do any digital editing. Now, with many of them I've scanned them at high resolution, cleaned them up a bit, and done some tweaking to bring out their hidden potential.

My Internet access is going to be sporadic for a while, so you'll just have to be patient with me until I can get a more convenient way to connect.

Labels: , , ,

Sunset with Telephone Pole

2 Comments:

Blogger Evolution of gina said...

Love this pic! Sorry that it's been a while, I've been really busy with school. No pics for you to analyze. Have a great day!

5:32 PM, March 06, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the colors in this photo! Very dynamic.

9:28 PM, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

[HOME]