[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][GUEST BLOGGER'S HOMEPAGE][>>>>NEXT]
Picture 216
After a long lull in the guest blogging, I have another one today. I really love this shot, so be sure to check out his photoblog!
1. Your URL
North East Ohio Miscellaneous Photography Blog http://neo-misc.blogspot.com
2. Technical information for the shot
3. Any stories about the shot/explain the subject
"A sunny day at Glacier Bay" was taken while my wife and I were celebrating our 25th anniversary. I use a Minolta DiMage 7 digital camera for all the shots on my blog.
More photos from this trip are on my picasaweb account:
http://picasaweb.google.com/ransel
4. Your photographic philosophy
5. The method to your madness
I like to take shots that would make good backgrounds on computer screens. Patterns, light and shadows, and nature are what catch my eye.
6. How you got into photography, and any exciting or
interesting experiences involving photography
I've been dabbling with photography ever since my honeymoon 25 years ago. I switched from 35mm to digital in 2002 once purchased my Minolta Dimage. Photography is a good creative outlet for me.

Tags: , ,

NOTE: someone bought a few of my prints on the 24th through art.com. If it was you, please contact me and let me know how they turned out!

Guest Blog: NEO Misc Photo Blog

3 Comments:

Blogger Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

That picture is stunning!!!

10:18 AM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger Rosemary said...

It is a gorgeous photo, and it would make a beautiful desktop wallpaper. I personally prefer to look at the kinds of photos that capture views that I would pass a hundred times a day, but never "see", and I think you're that kind of photographer.

BV

2:18 PM, July 31, 2006  
Blogger CyberCelt said...

Nice picture. Here from Free Samples for click and comment Monday.

8:02 PM, July 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]