[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
IMG_2703 - Alpha Tau Omega
Apparently, Flickr doesn't like special characters in file names. Anyway, this is the ΑΤΩ (Alpha Tau Omega) fraternity at the University of Nebraska. The red door on this gray, gray building really caught my eye. So I decided to emphasize the contrast even more by making the rest of the picture black-and-white and meddling a bit with the color of the door itself, and I think the result is really stunning. I just wonder if I should have zoomed in and stepped back to get rid of the curve in the building, but I think it still works.

ΑΤΩ

4 Comments:

Blogger IbaDaiRon said...

Ahp, very nice.

(Photoshop for the manip, right?)

10:36 PM, May 08, 2006  
Blogger Han Fei said...

It just right!
You no need to step forward to take a closer one!
NIce Picture!

12:16 AM, May 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicely done, I'm a big fan of emphasising the colour in such a way.

12:41 AM, May 09, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Thanks all! Yes, it was done on Photoshop.

8:11 AM, May 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]