[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
Phrenology
The Lincoln Flickr group had another Flickr walk on Saturday, this time to the Museum of Nebraska History. Despite the dim lighting throughout most of the museum, and the rule against flash photography (and my failure to bring a tripod) many of us were able to get some very good shots. This first one is a phrenology bust chart, and it's exactly the kind of thing that I like to shoot. According to the accompanying description, "Phrenology was a popular nineteenth-century pseudoscience that claimed a person's personality and intellect could be determined by studying the shape of the skull." And since this one is so creepy, I thought I'd share a couple other creepy looking shots I took.

Doll

Dollhouse Murder

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Phrenology

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

[HOME]