[PREV<<<<][FIRST][HOME][>>>>NEXT]
White Cow by Kelly Hoffart
This is in honor of my last day renting at The Cartoonist They Call the Stik.

Check out prints I have available by clicking here!

I went up to the fence and started shooting and talking to these ladies until this one got close enough to get this shot. The trick is you have to get them used to you, and keep complimenting them (like all women, bovine or otherwise).

And here she is with some of her friends:
McReynolds' Cows

Tags: , , , , , ,

White Cow

4 Comments:

Blogger stiktoonz said...

YAY! Thanks man. They look kinda mean. ;)

11:18 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

You're most certainly welcome. You've been an excellent bloglord!

And to anyone who's interested, I believe that these are charolais cattle. Don't you just love her pretty eyelashes?

On an almost completely unrelated note, there's a nice subdivision in Norfolk, Nebraska where all the streets are named after breeds of cattle: Charolais, Angus, Longhorn, and others (I can't recall if they included Limousine).

11:24 AM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger stiktoonz said...

I'd like to see the stretch Limousine cow. :D

And I'm glad you have enjoyed your stay. It was lovely having such a lovely blog on my property. :)

12:12 PM, July 27, 2006  
Blogger Full Metal Attorney said...

Stretch limousine cow? I think you just got yourself another comic idea.

10:10 AM, July 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

[HOME]